徐志摩的再别康桥Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
:PVery quietly I take my leave 轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here; 正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye 我轻轻的挥手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside 那河畔的金柳
Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕阳中的新娘
Their reflections on the shimmering waves 波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我的心头荡漾。
The floating heart growing in the sludge 软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里,
I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一条水草。
That pool under the shade of elm trees 那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,是天上虹
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds 揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream寻梦?撑一支长篙,
To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青处漫溯,
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 在星辉斑斓里放歌
But I cannot sing aloud 但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music; 悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Even summer insects hip silence for me 夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight! 沉默是今晚的康桥!
Very quietly I take my leave 悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here; 正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves 我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away. 不带走一片云彩。
sf°°°°°°°°°°°°^^^^:D 我很喜欢。。。一定要去康桥看看,但是据说不咋滴。。。$汗$ 喜欢这诗, 也喜欢Cambridge. 都很美! 诗中有景, 景中有诗...
[ 本帖最后由 sammy 于 2006-10-15 10:07 编辑 ] 英文的比较好~~~~~$汗$ “我是天空里的一片云,偶尔停留在你的波心,你不必讶异,更无须欢喜,在转瞬间消失了踪影。
“你我相逢在黑夜的海上,你有你的 我有我的 方向。你记得也好,最好你忘掉 在这交会时互放的光亮。”
这是林徽因写的吧?
对徐林的诗知道的很有限。就这两首。
感觉风格很相似。两个人没能在一起。。。不能不说一种遗憾。 故事后来都是凄美才动人的
也许真的在一起 现实生活起来却不容易了
能彼此知道有这样一个对方 心仪着 也就好了:D
回复 #6 小走 的帖子
是徐写的。上次有人说徐是什么"劈腿王",听了还郁闷了一阵。。。。。 徐志摩的诗我还是很喜欢的。。。 这首诗有中英两版本么?那年代的这些人真是不错呀.
页:
[1]
2