~~~~~~ 一些在美常用习语 ~~~~~~
$考虑$ think we can use some of them.....Potluck Party :一种聚餐方式,主人准备场地和餐具,参加的人必须带一道菜或准备饮料,最好事先问问主人的意思。
Pull over!把车子开到旁边。
Drop me a line!写封信给我。
Give me a ring. = Call me!来个电话吧!
For here or to go?堂食或外卖。
cool; That's cool! 等於台湾年轻人常用的囗语“酷!”,表示不赖嘛!用于人或事均可。
What's up? = What's happening? = What's new?
见面时随囗问候的话“最近在忙什么?有什么新鲜事吗?”一般的回答是“Nothing much!”或“Nothing new!”
Cut it out! = Knock it out!= Stop it! 少来这一套!同学之间开玩笑的话。
Don't give me a hard time! 别跟我过不去好不好!
Get yourself together! 振作点行不行!
Do you have "the" time? 现在几点钟?可别误以为人家要约你出去。
Hang in there. = Don't give up. = Keep trying. 再撑一下。
Give me a break ! 你饶了我吧!(开玩笑的话)
Hang on. 请稍候。
Blow it. = Screw up. 搞砸了。
What a big hassle. 真是个麻烦事。
What a crummy day. 多倒霉的一天。
Go for it. 加油
You bet. = Of course. 当然;看我的!
Wishful thinking. 一厢情愿的想法。
Don't be so fussy! 别那么挑剔好不好。
It's a long story. 唉!说来话长。
How have you been? = How are you doing? 你过得如何?近来可好?
Take things for granted. 自以为理所当然。
Don't put on airs. 别摆架子。
Give me a lift! = Give me a ride! 送我一程吧!
Have a crush on someone. 迷恋某人。
What's the catch? 有什么内幕?
Party animal. 开Party狂的人(喜欢参加舞会的人)。
Pain in the neck. =Pain in the ass. 讨厌的东西、人或事。
Skeleton in the closet. 家丑
Don't get on my nerve! 别把我惹毛了!
Afat chance. =A poor chance. 机会很小。
I am racking my brains. 我正在绞尽脑。
She's a real drag. 她真有点碍手碍脚。
Spacingout.=daydreaming. 做白日梦。
I am so fed up. 我受够了!
It doesn't go with your dress. 跟你的衣服不配。
What's the point? = What are you trying to say? 你的重点是什么?
By all means.=Definitely. 一定是。
Let's get a bite. = Let's go eat. 去吃点东西吧!
From bitterlemonMM & tc_cool:
don't let me down 别让我失望
don't push me around 别对我指手画脚
don't treat on me 别偷情背叛我
[ 本帖最后由 samsammi 于 2007-5-14 00:38 编辑 ] Let's get a bite.....:( $握手$ $握手$ $握手$ $支持$ $支持$ $支持$ go on... $支持$ $支持$ $支持$ Go for it。。。。。。:cool: Hang in there. Go for it. just for fun $郁闷$ $郁闷$ $郁闷$ nobody.....